Girl, We Need to Talk: The Minister’s Wife & Her Struggles
Authors: Donna Faughn, Melanie Jenkins, Lea Morgan, Ashley Hudson, Kathy Pollard, Judi Dean, Beverly Watkins, Carrie Voss, Kathy Haynes, and Tami Roberts
Edited by Chris McCurley
- You knew people would be critical.
- You knew about the unfair expectations and emotional strain.
- You knew being the wife of a minister would be tough.
But you never dreamed it would be like this.
In Girl, We Need to Talk, ten ministers’ wives offer words of hope and help, not to mention a shoulder to cry on. Whether it’s living in the proverbial fish bowl, being a single mom during worship, or helping your husband build a ministry that lasts, this book offers practical advice for your struggles. More importantly, you will be inspired to mentor the next generation of godly women and go deeper in your relationship with Christ.
- Living in a Fishbowl by Donna Faughn
- Being a Single Mom in the Pew by Melanie Jenkins
- Supporting Your Husband by Lea Morgan
- Making Friends by Kathy Pollard
- Being Hospitable by Judi Dean
- Honoring Confidentiality by Beverly Watkins
- Overcoming Loneliness & Discouragement by Carrie Voss
- Your Relationship with the Elders by Kathy Haynes
- Mentoring the Younger Woman by Tami Roberts
- Your Relationship with Christ by Ashley Hudson