10 Ways to Communicate the Gospel More Effectively
Authors: Chris McCurley, Keith Parker, Steve Higginbotham, Chuck Monan, Michael Whitworth, Jay Lockhart, Jacob Hawk, Wayne Roberts, Trey Morgan, and Adam Faughn.
Foreword by Dale Jenkins & Jeff A. Jenkins, directors of The Jenkins Institute and the Preach Better conference.
10 chapters, 142 pages
You preach… But you probably wish you could be better. How many Sunday nights have you sat and wished you were a better preacher? How many Friday afternoons have you spent wishing you had crafted a better message for Sunday? You know you’ll never be the best preacher in the church, but you sure wish you could be better. You attend seminars, lectureships, conferences, workshops, and summits. You read books and listen to others, but it seems no one ever says, “This is how you do it.” How many times have you listened to another preacher and wondered, “How’d he learn to do that?”
If you’ve ever wanted to be a better preacher, this book is for you. Inspired by the Preach Better conference, this book offers the wisdom and counsel of ten preachers who want to help you preach better. Covering topics such as sermon planning, the invitation, lesson illustrations, passion in your delivery, and the preacher’s prayer life, this book will inspire and equip you to be a better communicator of the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Better Planning by Chris McCurley
- Better Invitations by Keith Parker
- Better Illustrations by Steve Higginbotham
- Better Relevance by Chuck Monan
- Better Passion by Michael Whitworth
- Better Balance by Jay Lockhart
- Better Application by Jacob Hawk
- Better Preparation by Wayne Roberts
- Better Attitude by Trey Morgan
- Better Prayer Life by Adam Faughn